· High resistant plastic spinal board, suitable on difficult emergency activities
· 4 buttonholes for quick and total fixing of head immobilizer and 2 hollows placed on leaning side for a traditional base blocking thus allowing strap belts not to get teared during use
· Provided with 20 transport handles
· X-ray translucent
· Maximum load: about 150 kg
· Dimensions: length 184x width 41x thickness 5,5 cm about
· Weight: about 5,5 kg
Immobilization devices have only entered the rescue fi eld for few years now, providing traumatized patients huge benefi ts in terms of fi rst aid. The studies performed by our project department and the cooperation with the emergency personnel helped with the design of a wide range of specifi c products. Our devices are suitable for limbs and body immobilization, they allow the correct lifting and safe transport activity of polytraumatized patients. Extrication devices, vacuum mattresses, pneumatic splints, rigid and soft cervical collars are just some of the products we have under this category. The technical material used are chosen to ensure long-time durability and an eff ective rescue activity, completely safe both for user and patients.